Comfortable, Breathable and Protective! The FIRMA Face Mask is backed by science and provides a protective barrier with health and protection in mind. These masks are made using Emana® yarn, a Solvay's polyamide 6.6 based smart yarn, embedded with bioactive minerals with the far infrared rays (FIR) technology. Invisible, Emana® fiber is a powerful ingredient used to turn these masks into strong barriers for body care and performance. A smart yarn that takes science and technology into its DNA to take care of you.
With Oekotex certification the yarn is free from any chemical treatments and is guaranteed non-allergenic to the skin.
What are FIRMA masks?
Invisible, Emana® fiber is a powerful ingredient used to turn these masks into strong barriers for body care and performance. A high-tech polyamide fabric infused with medical grade ceramics absorbs & reflects only the far-infrared portion of your body heat back to you, leading to several benefits, such as, comfort, protection, beauty and health assurance.
- Fully Re-washable – polyamide fibre is extra soft on skin, durable, & easy to clean after each use
- Guaranteed up to 30+ uses
- Made with Advanced Polyamide Yarn providing bio-ceramic & mineral element built directly into the yarn, which can provide far‐infrared benefits to the wearer
Why Wear a Mask?
A non-medical mask can reduce the chance of the wearer's respiratory droplets coming into contact with others or landing on surfaces. Additionally, the mask can be a physical barrier between your nose, hands and mouth while it is worn.
It is a new world we will be living in and wearing a mask will be a common thing when out in public or while working in a restaurant, hotel, factory, school, grocery store, office or any other place. Ensuring the safety and health of others is everybody's responsibility. Employers will want to take care of their employees and individuals will feel confident knowing they are doing their part in making the community and world a safer place.
A face mask with health & protection in mind
The fabric is woven to protect:
- 1600 filaments/mm
- Safe and Protective -PM1.25 rating
- Hand wash in a sink or basin with a delicate detergent or cleaner
- Wash in warm, soapy water for at least 30
- Or machine wash in a laundry bag
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection